Against my better judgment…..and solely in my opinion…..I suggest you ask friends for advice first and the Solano Bar last. List to be expanded as input provided and time permitting. Remember this is an opinion that may be wrong for you. (Gotta say this because you know how uptight lawyer will feel about any such list.) In my opinion, what most father’s want out of a lawyer is not obtainable unless you have lots of money. Most lawyers are salesmen and do the bare minimum to claim they did their duty. As with everything, the more money you have, the more justice you have. If you are not rich, think twice about using your last dollars on a lawyers who (no matter what he says) will not spend the amount of time and effort your case deserves.
Lawyers that may work for you (appear to be ethical and competent, no consideration of cost). Names in random order.
- John Coyle, Fairfield, CA
- Norbert Frost, Vallejo, CA
- Dan Russo, Vallejo, CA
- Mattice Law Offices, Suisun, CA
Lawyers that you probably don’t want to consider unless you are on a tight budget or he/she cuts you a steep discount. Names in Random order.
- George Murphy, Benicia, CA
- Michael Thompson, Vallejo, CA (This one is good for filing because he likes to cut in lines at the clerk using high school antics–pathetic and rude.)
Lawyers that you should stay away from (ethics problems, billing dispute problems, failure to complete work in a timely manner, and/or other issues.) Names in random Order.
- Christina McPherson, San Jose, CA
- Seymour Rose, Walnut Creek, CA
- Valerie Kraml, Napa, CA
- Christopher Loizeaux, Napa, CA